Lea Michele and Cory Monteith “Were Broken Up When He Died,” Claims Tasteless and FALSE HollywoodLife Report
4:42 pm, October 18th, 2013
It’s time for another dreadful and completely false “exclusive” from HollywoodLife.
According to HollywoodLife, the couple had begun a “temporary split” when Monteith passed away last July.
In other words, not even the know-nothing tipster who gave HollywoodLife this sensational headline really believes it.
The tasteless “exclusive” is 100 percent bullsh*t.
Wouldn’t be the first time for HollywoodLife.
“This is completely false. Not an ounce of truth to it,” a source close to Michele tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?