Lea Michele and Cory Monteith “Were Broken Up When He Died,” Claims Tasteless and FALSE HollywoodLife Report
4:42 pm, October 18th, 2013
It’s time for another dreadful and completely false “exclusive” from HollywoodLife.
According to HollywoodLife, the couple had begun a “temporary split” when Monteith passed away last July.
In other words, not even the know-nothing tipster who gave HollywoodLife this sensational headline really believes it.
The tasteless “exclusive” is 100 percent bullsh*t.
Wouldn’t be the first time for HollywoodLife.
“This is completely false. Not an ounce of truth to it,” a source close to Michele tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank