WATCH: Lazaro Arbos Loses His Extreme Stutter During Moving Idol Audition
10:55 pm, January 17th, 2013VIDEO
Lazaro Arbos didn’t let his significant stutter stop him from auditioning for “American Idol.”
As seen on Thursday’s show, the 21-year-old Cuban native who moved to Florida when he was 10, compared his impairment to being on a “roller coaster” that left him a social outcast.
But Arbos’ stutter was nowhere to be found during his moving rendition of “Bridge Over Troubled Water,” and the judges were left in awe.
“It’s amazing that the stammer doesn’t happen when you sing,” Randy Jackson told him.
Keith Urban loved Arbos’ voice so much, he suggested the contestant “just sing all the time.”
Mariah Carey called his performance “beautiful,” and Nicki Minaj said she found Arbos “very, very inspiring.”
And after the judges voted unanimously to send him to Hollywood, Arbos broke down in happy tears.
Check out the incredible video here!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna