WATCH: Lazaro Arbos Loses His Extreme Stutter During Moving Idol Audition
10:55 pm, January 17th, 2013VIDEO
Lazaro Arbos didn’t let his significant stutter stop him from auditioning for “American Idol.”
As seen on Thursday’s show, the 21-year-old Cuban native who moved to Florida when he was 10, compared his impairment to being on a “roller coaster” that left him a social outcast.
But Arbos’ stutter was nowhere to be found during his moving rendition of “Bridge Over Troubled Water,” and the judges were left in awe.
“It’s amazing that the stammer doesn’t happen when you sing,” Randy Jackson told him.
Keith Urban loved Arbos’ voice so much, he suggested the contestant “just sing all the time.”
Mariah Carey called his performance “beautiful,” and Nicki Minaj said she found Arbos “very, very inspiring.”
And after the judges voted unanimously to send him to Hollywood, Arbos broke down in happy tears.
Check out the incredible video here!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet