Lawrence Taylor Pleads Guilty, Avoids Jail in Statutory Rape Case
4:05 pm, January 13th, 2011
Lawrence Taylor has struck a plea agreement in his statutory rape case – and will avoid jail altogether.
In a Rockland, New York court today, the football legend pled guilty to two misdemeanors – patronizing a prostitute and sexual misconduct.
Both charges stem from his arrest last May for having sex with a 16-year-old girl.
Taylor was originally charged with a felony, which could have meant up to six years in prison.
The NFL Hall of Famer gets six years of probation and will have to register as a sex offender.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?