Lauren Conrad “Engaged” to William Tell?
3:32 pm, May 29th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
Lauren Conrad “got secretly engaged” to her boyfriend William Tell while vacationing mid-May in Cabo San Lucas, reports Star.
The tab goes on to say that during their Mexico trip, Conrad and the University of Southern California law student “seemed to be celebrating good news and couldn’t hide their excitement.”
Lacking any specifics about how Tell supposedly proposed or what her engagement ring looks like, Star still quotes a “pal” as saying, “An engagement wouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone… They talk about what kind of wedding they want to have and what their children will look like.”
Granted the two are in love, and may walk down the aisle one day, but did Tell really pop the question while in Cabo, as Star claims?
A rep for Conrad exclusively tells Gossip Cop the engagement news is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress