Lauren Conrad “Engaged” to William Tell?
3:32 pm, May 29th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
Lauren Conrad “got secretly engaged” to her boyfriend William Tell while vacationing mid-May in Cabo San Lucas, reports Star.
The tab goes on to say that during their Mexico trip, Conrad and the University of Southern California law student “seemed to be celebrating good news and couldn’t hide their excitement.”
Lacking any specifics about how Tell supposedly proposed or what her engagement ring looks like, Star still quotes a “pal” as saying, “An engagement wouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone… They talk about what kind of wedding they want to have and what their children will look like.”
Granted the two are in love, and may walk down the aisle one day, but did Tell really pop the question while in Cabo, as Star claims?
A rep for Conrad exclusively tells Gossip Cop the engagement news is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z