Lauren Conrad “Engaged” to William Tell?
3:32 pm, May 29th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
Lauren Conrad “got secretly engaged” to her boyfriend William Tell while vacationing mid-May in Cabo San Lucas, reports Star.
The tab goes on to say that during their Mexico trip, Conrad and the University of Southern California law student “seemed to be celebrating good news and couldn’t hide their excitement.”
Lacking any specifics about how Tell supposedly proposed or what her engagement ring looks like, Star still quotes a “pal” as saying, “An engagement wouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone… They talk about what kind of wedding they want to have and what their children will look like.”
Granted the two are in love, and may walk down the aisle one day, but did Tell really pop the question while in Cabo, as Star claims?
A rep for Conrad exclusively tells Gossip Cop the engagement news is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?