Lauren Bush Weds David Lauren
9:53 am, September 5th, 2011
The fashion model-designer bride, niece of former president George W. Bush, wore a dress created by her new father-in-law, Ralph Lauren, at whose 17,000-acre ranch outside Telluride the nuptials took place.
Approximately 200 guests attended, including the former president and his family, with attendees adhering to a dress code described as “black tie with a Western twist.”
Lauren Bush arrived via horse-drawn carriage and was walked down the aisle by her divorced parents Sharon and Neil, George’s brother.
She will go by the name Lauren Bush-Lauren.
The ceremony itself was merely the highlight of a holiday weekend-long celebration that included a picnic and softball game on Saturday and a rodeo slated for later today.
The couple became engaged in 2010.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired