Lauren Bush Weds David Lauren
9:53 am, September 5th, 2011
The fashion model-designer bride, niece of former president George W. Bush, wore a dress created by her new father-in-law, Ralph Lauren, at whose 17,000-acre ranch outside Telluride the nuptials took place.
Approximately 200 guests attended, including the former president and his family, with attendees adhering to a dress code described as “black tie with a Western twist.”
Lauren Bush arrived via horse-drawn carriage and was walked down the aisle by her divorced parents Sharon and Neil, George’s brother.
She will go by the name Lauren Bush-Lauren.
The ceremony itself was merely the highlight of a holiday weekend-long celebration that included a picnic and softball game on Saturday and a rodeo slated for later today.
The couple became engaged in 2010.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood