Larry King Files for Divorce
4:56 pm, April 14th, 2010BREAKING!
Larry King has filed for his eighth divorce.
The radio and TV talk icon cites “irreconcilable differences” in his split from Shawn Southwick. He is asking for joint custody of the couple’s two sons.
“It’s a very sad day in Larry’s life,” says Susan Carter, a lawyer for King. “He hopes the divorce will be amicable.”
Southwick has just filed her own divorce papers through lawyer Joe Mannis. She is said to be requesting primary physical custody of the children, along with spousal and child support.
There are rumors that the legal action follows allegations of infidelity, reports TMZ, and an argument at their Beverly Hills home.
King and Southwick wed in 1997.
The host has been married eight times to seven different women.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Scott Foley Gets Promoted
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?