Larry King Files for Divorce
4:56 pm, April 14th, 2010BREAKING!
Larry King has filed for his eighth divorce.
The radio and TV talk icon cites “irreconcilable differences” in his split from Shawn Southwick. He is asking for joint custody of the couple’s two sons.
“It’s a very sad day in Larry’s life,” says Susan Carter, a lawyer for King. “He hopes the divorce will be amicable.”
Southwick has just filed her own divorce papers through lawyer Joe Mannis. She is said to be requesting primary physical custody of the children, along with spousal and child support.
There are rumors that the legal action follows allegations of infidelity, reports TMZ, and an argument at their Beverly Hills home.
King and Southwick wed in 1997.
The host has been married eight times to seven different women.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank