CLAIM: Lance Bass Getting Married with Justin Timberlake as Best Man
1:22 pm, July 6th, 2011
According to the tabloid, Bass is set to marry Lorenzo Martone this summer following New York’s passage of a marriage equality law and has “locked his dear friend Justin” into the wedding.
The Enquirer also claims the couple plans to adopt.
“Not only did Justin enthusiastically agree [to be best man], but he also offered to be the godfather to the baby Lance and Lorenzo want to adopt,” a so-called “pal” tells the tabloid.
That’s all very happy news… so it’s a shame it’s 100% false.
A source close to Bass tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer report is “not true,” and we also hear that he and Martone are on and off a lot – with no plans to marry or adopt.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin