CLAIM: Lance Bass Getting Married with Justin Timberlake as Best Man
1:22 pm, July 6th, 2011
According to the tabloid, Bass is set to marry Lorenzo Martone this summer following New York’s passage of a marriage equality law and has “locked his dear friend Justin” into the wedding.
The Enquirer also claims the couple plans to adopt.
“Not only did Justin enthusiastically agree [to be best man], but he also offered to be the godfather to the baby Lance and Lorenzo want to adopt,” a so-called “pal” tells the tabloid.
That’s all very happy news… so it’s a shame it’s 100% false.
A source close to Bass tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer report is “not true,” and we also hear that he and Martone are on and off a lot – with no plans to marry or adopt.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Kendra Wilkinson & Hank Baskett's Family Expands!
- Short Hairstyles We Love
- Will Kim Kardashian's Wedding Dress Look Like This?
- Tina Turner to Give Up US Passport