CLAIM: Lance Bass Getting Married with Justin Timberlake as Best Man
1:22 pm, July 6th, 2011
According to the tabloid, Bass is set to marry Lorenzo Martone this summer following New York’s passage of a marriage equality law and has “locked his dear friend Justin” into the wedding.
The Enquirer also claims the couple plans to adopt.
“Not only did Justin enthusiastically agree [to be best man], but he also offered to be the godfather to the baby Lance and Lorenzo want to adopt,” a so-called “pal” tells the tabloid.
That’s all very happy news… so it’s a shame it’s 100% false.
A source close to Bass tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer report is “not true,” and we also hear that he and Martone are on and off a lot – with no plans to marry or adopt.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video