Lance Armstrong to Admit Doping: Report
10:54 am, January 12th, 2013
The disgraced cyclist intends to make an admission of guilt in the alleged use of performance-enhancing drugs, but will not go into great detail about specifics, according to USA TODAY.
The interview is scheduled to tape at Armstrong’s home in Austin, Texas on Monday.
It will be broadcast on Thursday.
For years, Armstrong vigorously denied charges of doping, even as his accusers and the evidence against him mounted.
Last August, the cyclist decided not to continue fighting the allegations against him.
But Armstrong has still never admitted to the use of performance-enhancing drugs during his illustrious career.
It looks like that will change this week.
Are you curious to hear what Armstrong says?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss