Lance Armstrong to Admit Doping: Report
10:54 am, January 12th, 2013
The disgraced cyclist intends to make an admission of guilt in the alleged use of performance-enhancing drugs, but will not go into great detail about specifics, according to USA TODAY.
The interview is scheduled to tape at Armstrong’s home in Austin, Texas on Monday.
It will be broadcast on Thursday.
For years, Armstrong vigorously denied charges of doping, even as his accusers and the evidence against him mounted.
Last August, the cyclist decided not to continue fighting the allegations against him.
But Armstrong has still never admitted to the use of performance-enhancing drugs during his illustrious career.
It looks like that will change this week.
Are you curious to hear what Armstrong says?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Paul Walker Dies From Automobile Accident
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Trend Kanye & Kim Can't Get Enough Of