Lance Armstrong to Admit Doping: Report
10:54 am, January 12th, 2013
The disgraced cyclist intends to make an admission of guilt in the alleged use of performance-enhancing drugs, but will not go into great detail about specifics, according to USA TODAY.
The interview is scheduled to tape at Armstrong’s home in Austin, Texas on Monday.
It will be broadcast on Thursday.
For years, Armstrong vigorously denied charges of doping, even as his accusers and the evidence against him mounted.
Last August, the cyclist decided not to continue fighting the allegations against him.
But Armstrong has still never admitted to the use of performance-enhancing drugs during his illustrious career.
It looks like that will change this week.
Are you curious to hear what Armstrong says?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties