Lana Del Rey Gets Slammed for “Saturday Night Live” Performance (VIDEO)
3:01 pm, January 15th, 2012VIDEO
After watching her performance on Saturday, at least some celebrity viewers are less than impressed.
Juliette Lewis slammed Del Rey on Twitter, writing, “Wow watching this ‘singer on SNL is like watching a 12 yearold in their bedroom when theyre pretending to sing and perform. #signofourtimes.”
“Who…is…this wack-a-doodle chick performing on #SNL..? Whaaaa?” tweeted Eliza Dushku.
A legion of Del Rey fans quickly turned on Dushku, leading the actress to clarify that she didn’t mean anything nasty with her remark.
Del Rey is one of the only singers ever given the chance to perform on “SNL” before releasing a first album.
Check out her performance below.
Do you think it’s worth all the criticism?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties