Lana Del Rey Gets Slammed for “Saturday Night Live” Performance (VIDEO)
3:01 pm, January 15th, 2012VIDEO
After watching her performance on Saturday, at least some celebrity viewers are less than impressed.
Juliette Lewis slammed Del Rey on Twitter, writing, “Wow watching this ‘singer on SNL is like watching a 12 yearold in their bedroom when theyre pretending to sing and perform. #signofourtimes.”
“Who…is…this wack-a-doodle chick performing on #SNL..? Whaaaa?” tweeted Eliza Dushku.
A legion of Del Rey fans quickly turned on Dushku, leading the actress to clarify that she didn’t mean anything nasty with her remark.
Del Rey is one of the only singers ever given the chance to perform on “SNL” before releasing a first album.
Check out her performance below.
Do you think it’s worth all the criticism?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?