Lamar Odom Trade Deal Nixed (UPDATE)
7:11 pm, December 8th, 2011
The NBA commissioner has reportedly nixed a deal that would have traded Los Angeles Lakers player Lamar Odom to the New Orleans Hornets.
The deal came under fire from various owners in the league who objected to the arrangement, which would have sent Chris Paul to the Lakers.
“When a team trades u and it doesn’t go down?” Odom tweeted after the agreement fell apart. “Now what?”
Odom, of course, is Khloe Kardashian‘s husband and a part of the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” reality television universe.
No deal has been finalized yet, although multiple outlets are reporting that the basic terms for a trade are in place.
As the lone NBA player still connected to the Kardashian clan following Kris Humphries‘ dismissal, Odom’s potential journey to another city will undoubtedly become a storyline in the Kardashian narrative.
Neither Kardashian nor Odom has yet commented on Twitter.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?