Lamar Odom: I Do NOT Have Drug Problem and “Life is Good!” (VIDEO)
12:50 pm, September 10th, 2013
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The basketball player was asked whether he has a drug problem or thinks he needs professional help.
“No,” replied Odom to both questions.
As far as a message for his fans, the star said, “I love ’em.”
A photographer then begins asking Odom about his future NBA plans, which led him to declare, “Life is good!”
Asked whether he’s spoken to Kardashian, Odom replied, “That’s my wife! Of course!”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut