Lamar Odom: I Do NOT Have Drug Problem and “Life is Good!” (VIDEO)
12:50 pm, September 10th, 2013
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The basketball player was asked whether he has a drug problem or thinks he needs professional help.
“No,” replied Odom to both questions.
As far as a message for his fans, the star said, “I love ’em.”
A photographer then begins asking Odom about his future NBA plans, which led him to declare, “Life is good!”
Asked whether he’s spoken to Kardashian, Odom replied, “That’s my wife! Of course!”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look