Lamar Odom Writing $5 Million Tell-All To Expose Kardashian “Secrets,” Says Tab
10:17 am, September 5th, 2013
Lamar Odom is writing a $5 million “tell-all” to expose the Kardashian clan’s “secrets,” blares the cover of In Touch, which claims the NBA star “blames the family for leaking his drug struggle” and now wants to “destroy” them.
A supposed “source” tells the mag Odom thinks Khloe Kardashian’s family is responsible for “all the recent public drama,” alleging that the athlete “believes Kris Jenner and the Kardashians planted all the bad stories about him to make him look like a monster.”
Another “insider” for the tabloid says, “He’s deeply depressed and angry. He wants revenge.”
In Touch goes on to claim that Odom’s “retribution could come in the form of a tell-all book aimed at exposing the Kardashian clan’s darkest secrets.”
A so-called “publishing industry insider” shares, “If Lamar turns on the family, he could get paid a lot of money — the advance alone would be $5 million.”
“He knows everything. It would be one of the juiciest books of the last decade,” adds the “source.”
Of course, not once in the tab’s story does it say that the NBA free agent has any actual plans to write such a book.
In reality, Odom is only concerned with dealing with his own demons at the moment.
Meanwhile, the Kardashians are doing anything they can to help him.
Regardless, Gossip Cop checked in with a family insider, who tells us the tab’s “tell-all” story is totally “made up.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too