Lamar Odom NOT in Rehab, Despite Report
8:21 pm, September 4th, 2013UPDATE
Lamar Odom has NOT entered rehab for drug and alcohol abuse, despite reports.
On Wednesday, People claimed the athlete entered a treatment center after he finally “realized he needs help,” but a source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the report is incorrect.
We’re told Odom is NOT in rehab.
The NBA player was arrested for DUI last week, and has allegedly been struggling with a crack cocaine addiction.
Odom was allegedly given an ultimatum by Kardashian to get help or he could not stay in the couple’s home.
We will will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look