Lamar Odom NOT in Rehab, Despite Report
8:21 pm, September 4th, 2013UPDATE
Lamar Odom has NOT entered rehab for drug and alcohol abuse, despite reports.
On Wednesday, People claimed the athlete entered a treatment center after he finally “realized he needs help,” but a source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the report is incorrect.
We’re told Odom is NOT in rehab.
The NBA player was arrested for DUI last week, and has allegedly been struggling with a crack cocaine addiction.
Odom was allegedly given an ultimatum by Kardashian to get help or he could not stay in the couple’s home.
We will will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage