Lamar Odom NOT Prosecuted For Paparazzi Camera Smashing: Report
7:24 pm, August 21st, 2013
The L.A. City Attorney has opted not to file criminal vandalism charges against the NBA player for the July altercation, during which an irate Odom threw the paparazzo’s property into the street.
Odom and the man will are instead set to attend an informal hearing together, according to TMZ.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West