Lamar Odom NOT Prosecuted For Paparazzi Camera Smashing: Report
7:24 pm, August 21st, 2013
The L.A. City Attorney has opted not to file criminal vandalism charges against the NBA player for the July altercation, during which an irate Odom threw the paparazzo’s property into the street.
Odom and the man will are instead set to attend an informal hearing together, according to TMZ.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet