Lamar Odom NOT Prosecuted For Paparazzi Camera Smashing: Report
7:24 pm, August 21st, 2013
The L.A. City Attorney has opted not to file criminal vandalism charges against the NBA player for the July altercation, during which an irate Odom threw the paparazzo’s property into the street.
Odom and the man will are instead set to attend an informal hearing together, according to TMZ.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents