Lamar Odom Breaks Silence: Khloe Kardashian Will “Always Be My Wife”
12:59 pm, February 21st, 2014
Odom is quoted as saying, “I love my wife. She’ll always be my wife, no matter what.”
Kardashian filed to divorce him in December.
“Who knows? We don’t know exactly if [the divorce will be finalized],” Odom tells the outlet. “Only time will tell. I hope not. But even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife.”
He went on to say of his time with Kardashian, “Those were some of the best years of my life. Being married and being married to a woman I decided to marry was, besides having children, the most important thing in my life.”
Odom is quoted as saying of his past indiscretions, “We all have regrets, but the thing is to learn from life. There is no one in this room, no one in this world, who can say, ‘I’m mistake-free, I’ve made no mistakes.’”
What do you think about Odom’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?