Lamar Odom Met With NBA Drug Counselors Before DUI Arrest: Report
4:44 pm, August 30th, 2013
Lamar Odom has reportedly been trying to take some steps toward recovery.
The basketball player, who is allegedly fighting a serious drug addiction, is said to have met with NBA drug counselors before he was arrested for DUI on Friday morning.
According to TMZ, Odom was visited at home by former NBA players Dirk Minniefield and Cliff Robinson.
The site says the two athletes previously struggled with substance abuse, and now work with the National Basketball Players Association, counseling players who are struggling with addiction.
Just hours after the meeting, however, Odom was busted for drunk driving, and refused a chemical test.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties