Lamar Odom Met With NBA Drug Counselors Before DUI Arrest: Report
4:44 pm, August 30th, 2013
Lamar Odom has reportedly been trying to take some steps toward recovery.
The basketball player, who is allegedly fighting a serious drug addiction, is said to have met with NBA drug counselors before he was arrested for DUI on Friday morning.
According to TMZ, Odom was visited at home by former NBA players Dirk Minniefield and Cliff Robinson.
The site says the two athletes previously struggled with substance abuse, and now work with the National Basketball Players Association, counseling players who are struggling with addiction.
Just hours after the meeting, however, Odom was busted for drunk driving, and refused a chemical test.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank