Lamar Odom Met With NBA Drug Counselors Before DUI Arrest: Report
4:44 pm, August 30th, 2013
Lamar Odom has reportedly been trying to take some steps toward recovery.
The basketball player, who is allegedly fighting a serious drug addiction, is said to have met with NBA drug counselors before he was arrested for DUI on Friday morning.
According to TMZ, Odom was visited at home by former NBA players Dirk Minniefield and Cliff Robinson.
The site says the two athletes previously struggled with substance abuse, and now work with the National Basketball Players Association, counseling players who are struggling with addiction.
Just hours after the meeting, however, Odom was busted for drunk driving, and refused a chemical test.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair