Lamar Odom Met With NBA Drug Counselors Before DUI Arrest: Report
4:44 pm, August 30th, 2013
Lamar Odom has reportedly been trying to take some steps toward recovery.
The basketball player, who is allegedly fighting a serious drug addiction, is said to have met with NBA drug counselors before he was arrested for DUI on Friday morning.
According to TMZ, Odom was visited at home by former NBA players Dirk Minniefield and Cliff Robinson.
The site says the two athletes previously struggled with substance abuse, and now work with the National Basketball Players Association, counseling players who are struggling with addiction.
Just hours after the meeting, however, Odom was busted for drunk driving, and refused a chemical test.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting