Lady Gaga’s YouTube Channel Suspended [UPDATED]
12:19 pm, July 14th, 2011
Lady Gaga‘s official YouTube channel has been suspended.
According to reports, the site took action because Mother Monster posted a recent performance on the Japanese variety show “SMAP x SMAP” on the Fuji TV network.
Gaga supposedly did not get permission to use the ten-minute medley clip, leading Media Interactive Inc. to claim copyright infringement.
Now, visitors to the “ladygagaofficial” channel are greeted with the message, “This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube’s Copyright Policy.”
There’s been no word from Gaga herself on the subject.
UPDATE: The page is now back up, a spokesperson for YouTube confirms to Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage