Lady Gaga’s YouTube Channel Suspended [UPDATED]
12:19 pm, July 14th, 2011
Lady Gaga‘s official YouTube channel has been suspended.
According to reports, the site took action because Mother Monster posted a recent performance on the Japanese variety show “SMAP x SMAP” on the Fuji TV network.
Gaga supposedly did not get permission to use the ten-minute medley clip, leading Media Interactive Inc. to claim copyright infringement.
Now, visitors to the “ladygagaofficial” channel are greeted with the message, “This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube’s Copyright Policy.”
There’s been no word from Gaga herself on the subject.
UPDATE: The page is now back up, a spokesperson for YouTube confirms to Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet