Lady Gaga’s YouTube Channel Suspended [UPDATED]
12:19 pm, July 14th, 2011
Lady Gaga‘s official YouTube channel has been suspended.
According to reports, the site took action because Mother Monster posted a recent performance on the Japanese variety show “SMAP x SMAP” on the Fuji TV network.
Gaga supposedly did not get permission to use the ten-minute medley clip, leading Media Interactive Inc. to claim copyright infringement.
Now, visitors to the “ladygagaofficial” channel are greeted with the message, “This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube’s Copyright Policy.”
There’s been no word from Gaga herself on the subject.
UPDATE: The page is now back up, a spokesperson for YouTube confirms to Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?
- Freaky Faces: 25 Celebrities Without Eyebrows
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Demi Lovato's Funky And Fun Floral Bodysuit
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Stars Who Blame Bad Pictures on Photoshop
- Are Kylie Jenner and Jayden Smith More Than Friends?