TAB: Lady Gaga Offered Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig Endorsement Deals
3:57 pm, December 12th, 2012
Lady Gaga has been offered “lucrative” endorsement deals from “major weight-loss firms like Weight Watchers and Jenny Craig,” reports the National Enquirer.
The mag claims the companies are “eager” to help the singer shed her “30-pound gain,” and are willing to “fork over heavy millions for her endorsement.”
However, the tab says Gaga is “not biting” at the offers because she’s “quite happy” with her physique.
Actually, she’s not biting at the offers because none has been made.
Celebrity weight loss endorsement deals are for stars, such as a post-baby Jessica Simpson, who have a sizable amount of pounds to shed.
Gaga is perfectly healthy and has already lost a good portion of the weight she revealed she’d gained over the summer.
She’s just not a candidate for such a job.
In any case, a rep for Gaga tells Gossip Cop it’s simply “not true” that she’s received any offers from weight loss firms.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss