CLAIM: Lady Gaga Lost 25 Pounds in 2 Weeks, May Have New Eating Disorder
4:21 pm, October 10th, 2012
Lady Gaga has seemingly lost a portion of the weight she recently put on, but according to In Touch, the singer’s slim down may not be completely healthy.
The mag claims the pop star, who has revealed she suffered from bulimia and anorexia as a teenager, “shocked fans” when she allegedly “lost 25 lbs. in 2 weeks,” despite her 2013 Body Revolution campaign for acceptance.
In Touch then consults a fitness expert — who has NEVER met, let alone worked with Gaga — and quotes the trainer as saying, “It’s not uncommon for eating disorders to rear their heads in another form down the road.”
The tabloid goes on suggest that Gaga may be bulimic again by noting that the singer “worringly” “vomited on stage in Spain on Oct. 6.”
The fact that Gaga puked on stage does not mean she’s bulimic, as the mag insinuates.
Also, while there may be truth to the mag’s fitness expert’s general statement about those with past eating disorders, it has nothing to do with Gaga personally.
Why would the singer go out of her way to campaign for universal body acceptance and post photos of her curvier figure if she weren’t comfortable in her own skin?
In any case, a rep for Gaga tells Gossip Cop it’s “untrue” that she’s currently suffering from any sort of eating disorder.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents