Lady Gaga Poses for Vogue Special Anniversary Issue (PHOTOS)
7:55 pm, August 8th, 2012PHOTOS
For Vogue’s 120th anniversary, the magazine looked to none other than Lady Gaga to lead the celebration.
On Twitter Wednesday, Gaga shared the first glimpse of the cover of the September issue, featuring the pop star in a long purple gown.
“SHH DONT TELL TWITTER/ SEPT ISSUE OF VOGUE MAGAZINE,” Gaga wrote alongside the cover image, adding, “Sorry Anna [Wintour] but the underground kids deserve it.”
The singer also posted one of the inside shots, in which she appears naked, except for an oversized hat.
In the accompanying article, Gaga admits she still likes to “feel a little irresponsible and act like I’m nineteen,” which — for her — includes sneaking into bars and dancing topless, or having sex on the beach.
As for her music, Gaga says she doesn’t “make records for people to listen to and go, ‘Wow, she’s a genius.’”
She explains, “I’d really like you to order a drink, maybe kiss the person you came with that evening, or rediscover something about your past that makes you feel even more brave.”
What do you think of Gaga’s sneak peek?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?