Lady Gaga Poses for Vogue Special Anniversary Issue (PHOTOS)
7:55 pm, August 8th, 2012PHOTOS
For Vogue’s 120th anniversary, the magazine looked to none other than Lady Gaga to lead the celebration.
On Twitter Wednesday, Gaga shared the first glimpse of the cover of the September issue, featuring the pop star in a long purple gown.
“SHH DONT TELL TWITTER/ SEPT ISSUE OF VOGUE MAGAZINE,” Gaga wrote alongside the cover image, adding, “Sorry Anna [Wintour] but the underground kids deserve it.”
The singer also posted one of the inside shots, in which she appears naked, except for an oversized hat.
In the accompanying article, Gaga admits she still likes to “feel a little irresponsible and act like I’m nineteen,” which — for her — includes sneaking into bars and dancing topless, or having sex on the beach.
As for her music, Gaga says she doesn’t “make records for people to listen to and go, ‘Wow, she’s a genius.’”
She explains, “I’d really like you to order a drink, maybe kiss the person you came with that evening, or rediscover something about your past that makes you feel even more brave.”
What do you think of Gaga’s sneak peek?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!