Lady Gaga Goes From Being Called “Rabbit Teeth” to Cover Girl
4:01 pm, February 5th, 2011
Lady Gaga, who rules the charts, airwaves and even social media, has finally overcome the taunts that marked her childhood.
Today, the superstar singer tweeted a photo of her March Vogue magazine cover along with the comment: “They used to call me rabbit teeth in school, and now I’m a real live VOGUE BEAUTY QUEEN!”
Gaga’s next big appearance is on February 13 at the Grammys, where she’s up for six awards.
What do you think of Lady Gaga’s Vogue cover?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?