Lady Gaga Goes From Being Called “Rabbit Teeth” to Cover Girl
4:01 pm, February 5th, 2011
Lady Gaga, who rules the charts, airwaves and even social media, has finally overcome the taunts that marked her childhood.
Today, the superstar singer tweeted a photo of her March Vogue magazine cover along with the comment: “They used to call me rabbit teeth in school, and now I’m a real live VOGUE BEAUTY QUEEN!”
Gaga’s next big appearance is on February 13 at the Grammys, where she’s up for six awards.
What do you think of Lady Gaga’s Vogue cover?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?