Lady Gaga Goes From Being Called “Rabbit Teeth” to Cover Girl
4:01 pm, February 5th, 2011
Lady Gaga, who rules the charts, airwaves and even social media, has finally overcome the taunts that marked her childhood.
Today, the superstar singer tweeted a photo of her March Vogue magazine cover along with the comment: “They used to call me rabbit teeth in school, and now I’m a real live VOGUE BEAUTY QUEEN!”
Gaga’s next big appearance is on February 13 at the Grammys, where she’s up for six awards.
What do you think of Lady Gaga’s Vogue cover?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents