Lady Gaga Named New Face of Versace 2014 Campaign – PHOTO!
6:19 pm, November 24th, 2013PHOTO
Lady Gaga has just been named the new face of Versace for the spring and summer of 2014.
The singer tweeted back, “I’m so happy to be working w/ @Versace for the new Campaign! What do you wanna wear this Spring? #Donatella #famiglia.”
Versace then responded, “To a true iconic contemporary Versace woman: Thank you. -Donatella.”
Gaga, who seems to be channeling Donatella Versace with her long, straight blonde hair, wore a few outfits from the Italian designer when she recently hosted “SNL.”
What do you think about Gaga being the new face of Versace?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress