Lady Gaga Named New Face of Versace 2014 Campaign – PHOTO!
6:19 pm, November 24th, 2013PHOTO
Lady Gaga has just been named the new face of Versace for the spring and summer of 2014.
The singer tweeted back, “I’m so happy to be working w/ @Versace for the new Campaign! What do you wanna wear this Spring? #Donatella #famiglia.”
Versace then responded, “To a true iconic contemporary Versace woman: Thank you. -Donatella.”
Gaga, who seems to be channeling Donatella Versace with her long, straight blonde hair, wore a few outfits from the Italian designer when she recently hosted “SNL.”
What do you think about Gaga being the new face of Versace?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills