Lady Gaga Shares Underwear Pics, Bulimia Past For “Body Revolution 2013″ Campaign
4:45 pm, September 25th, 2012PHOTOS
Lady Gaga continues to open up about her past and present struggles with body image.
On Tuesday, the “Bad Romance” singer, who recently admitted she’s gained about 25 pounds, shared photos of herself posing in just a bra and underwear on her website as part of what she labeled her “A Body Revolution 2013″ campaign for acceptance.
Gaga captioned one picture simply, “Bulimia and anorexia since I was 15.”
This isn’t the first time the pop star has publicly discussed her body issues.
In February, Gaga revealed she used to be bulimic in high school, but stopped the destructive behavior when she realized the damage it was doing to her voice.
What do you think about Gaga sharing her weight struggles with the world?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court