Lady Gaga Shares Underwear Pics, Bulimia Past For “Body Revolution 2013″ Campaign
4:45 pm, September 25th, 2012PHOTOS
Lady Gaga continues to open up about her past and present struggles with body image.
On Tuesday, the “Bad Romance” singer, who recently admitted she’s gained about 25 pounds, shared photos of herself posing in just a bra and underwear on her website as part of what she labeled her “A Body Revolution 2013″ campaign for acceptance.
Gaga captioned one picture simply, “Bulimia and anorexia since I was 15.”
This isn’t the first time the pop star has publicly discussed her body issues.
In February, Gaga revealed she used to be bulimic in high school, but stopped the destructive behavior when she realized the damage it was doing to her voice.
What do you think about Gaga sharing her weight struggles with the world?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man