Lady Gaga Shares Underwear Pics, Bulimia Past For “Body Revolution 2013″ Campaign
4:45 pm, September 25th, 2012PHOTOS
Lady Gaga continues to open up about her past and present struggles with body image.
On Tuesday, the “Bad Romance” singer, who recently admitted she’s gained about 25 pounds, shared photos of herself posing in just a bra and underwear on her website as part of what she labeled her “A Body Revolution 2013″ campaign for acceptance.
Gaga captioned one picture simply, “Bulimia and anorexia since I was 15.”
This isn’t the first time the pop star has publicly discussed her body issues.
In February, Gaga revealed she used to be bulimic in high school, but stopped the destructive behavior when she realized the damage it was doing to her voice.
What do you think about Gaga sharing her weight struggles with the world?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His