Lady Gaga to Have Her Own Thanksgiving Special on ABC
4:31 pm, November 3rd, 2011
When Gossip Cop thinks of Thanksgiving, the first thing that comes to mind, of course, is Lady Gaga.
So it was no surprise when we learned that Gaga was going to do an ABC special titled, “A Very Gaga Thanksgiving,” on November 24.
In addition to performing a number of Thanksgiving classics like “White Christmas,” “The Edge of Glory,” and our holiday favorite, “Lady and the Tramp” (with Tony Bennett), Gaga will also sit down with Katie Couric at the singer’s high school alma mater, the Sacred Heart school in New York, and talk about her upbringing, relationships, music, and a slew of other subjects.
The 90-minute special will also feature Gaga preparing a Thanksgiving meal of deep-fried turkey and waffles, which there’s always a chance she’ll wear afterwards.
Will you be tuning in?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?