Lady Gaga: “I Have Found Love” with Taylor Kinney
10:21 am, December 26th, 2013
“It has been hard for me to find it but I have found love,” she tells the magazine. “When you meet someone that’s not intimidated by the amazing people that are around you [or] by the love that you receive — that’s love.”
The singer explains, “Men weren’t always happy for me. It was very challenging to watch a woman be so successful.”
Beyond her personal relationships, Gaga finds solace in making music and fashion.
She says, “Fashion is that thing that saved me from being sad. I’ve always cared about my costumes and my clothes.”
“When I leave my apartment I like to look pretty for my fans but not [in a] hot sexy girl [way] — I don’t care about that, I just want to make you feel something with what I wear,” she explains. “I want you to feel happy and enjoy the theatre of my life the way that I do.”
Her new album ARTPOP is a testament to Gaga’s inner sorrow and relief in music.
“I put all my pain into my work and as joyful as this album is, this joy and if you look at the album cover there’s an explosion of joy that is coming from a place of intense sadness that’s been in my heart since I was younger and this is why we understand each other because I was not born happy, naturally always joyful or believing in myself,” she tells the magazine.
Gaga adds, “I was born with a sad heart. I didn’t feel alive unless I was on a stage.”
What do you think about her latest comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank