Lady Gaga Buys “High-Tech Binoculars” to Spy on Royal Family?
2:15 pm, October 10th, 2011
“Lady Gaga is such a huge fan of the Royal Family she is trying to spy on the Queen during a visit to the UK,” reports The Sun, which goes on to claim that the singer “invested in a pair of expensive binoculars to find out what goes on behind closed doors at Buckingham Palace.”
According to the tabloid, Gaga “made a special request to staff at the posh Lanesborough Hotel in West London to ensure her luxury suite has the best possible view of the Palace.”
A so-called “source” for the paper says, “She is totally obsessed with the royals,” noting, “she has been glued to her hotel window at every opportunity to try to catch a glimpse of the Queen or Prince Phillip.”
A rep for Gaga tells Gossip Cop the story is “ludicrous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party