Lady Gaga Show in South Korea Banned for Fans Under 18 Years Old
2:16 pm, March 31st, 2012
Lady Gaga’s littlest monsters won’t be with her when she kicks off her world tour in Seoul on April 27.
South Korean authorities have decided to restrict fans under 18 years old from attending the superstar’s concert at Olympic Stadium.
The show’s promoter has been forced to offer refunds for tickets sold to underage would-be concertgoers after the Korea Media Rating Board made its ruling.
Until now, the mandated age for admittance to the Born This Way Ball event was 12.
No specific reason for the Age-18 rating was given.
Gaga will follow the Seoul show with four concerts in Hong Kong and three in Tokyo.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate