Report Wrong About Lady Gaga Serenading Newlyweds in London Pub
12:20 pm, November 2nd, 2010EXCLUSIVE
“Lady GaGa Gives Newlywed Couple The Ultimate Gift!” exclaims a giddy Perez Hilton.
According to a story from The Sun and picked up by Perez, Gaga was at a London pub, The Raven, where she went up to a couple named Ewan and Julie Searle and “asked them if they were celebrating, to which Julie responded ‘Yes, we got married.’”
Perez then reports, “In response to that, GaGa said ‘That calls for a song,’ and she asked if anyone could play guitar… A French guy named Sam got a guitar, and they played The Rolling Stones‘ Gimme Shelter together.”
The blogger then ends his post by saying, “Congrats to GaGa for once again reminding us why she is SO awesome!”
And congrats to Perez for once again reminding us why he is SO bad.
Gossip Cop checked with The Raven, and a manager told us exclusively that while the singer was indeed in the pub on Saturday, the part about her singing to the newlyweds “isn’t true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted