Lady Gaga’s Family’s Restaurant Joanne Trattoria Hit with Major Health Violations
5:09 pm, October 6th, 2012
The New York restaurant owned by Lady Gaga’s family has been hit with a number of violations by the Department of Health.
Joanne Trattoria was cited for eight separate sanitary infractions, including six “critical” ones, according to documents obtained by The Smoking Gun.
The Upper West Side eatery, which opened last February, is operated by Gaga’s parents Joseph and Cynthia Germanotta.
The October 2 inspection found problems such as inadequate “personal cleanliness,” a failure to protect food from a potential source of contamination, a worker not using the proper utensil to eliminate bare hand contact with food, soiled wiping cloths, and insufficient washing of a food contact surface.
A restaurant given 28 violation points or more is typically awarded a “C” grade by officials.
Joanne Trattoria racked up 42 points, although it has not officially been assigned any grade yet.
Insert your own meat dress joke here.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle