Lady Gaga Had “Pregnancy Scare”?
1:35 pm, February 5th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
According to a supposed “source” for the tab, “Taylor’s been asking her to marry him for the better part of a year, but she never takes him seriously.”
The “insider” goes on to add that the “Applause” singer’s alleged baby scare turned out to be nothing, but that “being presented with the possibility of becoming parents pretty much locked down Gaga for marriage.”
Except that Gaga never had a pregnancy scare.
Gossip Cop checked in with a rep for the star, who tells us exclusively that the mag’s story is totally “untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank