Lady Gaga Prays For Brazil Victims After Club Fire Tragedy (PHOTO)
1:22 pm, January 28th, 2013PHOTO
The victims of the horrifying nightclub fire in Brazil over the weekend are in Lady Gaga’s prayers.
“My heart is with you Brazil,” tweeted the singer on Sunday, following the devastating disaster at Kiss in Santa Maria, where well over 200 people perished in an early morning blaze.
Lady Gaga continued, “Sending my prayers to the families and friends who lost loved one in the fire in Brazil. Im thinking of you today during this tragedy.”
She then posted a photograph of herself praying.
The performer also retweeted a message about Luiz Felipe, one of her “Little Monsters” who died in the tragedy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents