Lady Gaga Prays For Brazil Victims After Club Fire Tragedy (PHOTO)
1:22 pm, January 28th, 2013PHOTO
The victims of the horrifying nightclub fire in Brazil over the weekend are in Lady Gaga’s prayers.
“My heart is with you Brazil,” tweeted the singer on Sunday, following the devastating disaster at Kiss in Santa Maria, where well over 200 people perished in an early morning blaze.
Lady Gaga continued, “Sending my prayers to the families and friends who lost loved one in the fire in Brazil. Im thinking of you today during this tragedy.”
She then posted a photograph of herself praying.
The performer also retweeted a message about Luiz Felipe, one of her “Little Monsters” who died in the tragedy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?