Lady Gaga Prays For Brazil Victims After Club Fire Tragedy (PHOTO)
1:22 pm, January 28th, 2013PHOTO
The victims of the horrifying nightclub fire in Brazil over the weekend are in Lady Gaga’s prayers.
“My heart is with you Brazil,” tweeted the singer on Sunday, following the devastating disaster at Kiss in Santa Maria, where well over 200 people perished in an early morning blaze.
Lady Gaga continued, “Sending my prayers to the families and friends who lost loved one in the fire in Brazil. Im thinking of you today during this tragedy.”
She then posted a photograph of herself praying.
The performer also retweeted a message about Luiz Felipe, one of her “Little Monsters” who died in the tragedy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?