Lady Gaga Opens Philip Treacy’s Fashion Show in London (VIDEO)
9:50 am, September 17th, 2012VIDEO
Lady Gaga opened Philip Treacy’s show for London Fashion Week on Sunday, donning a pink shroud as she introduced the designer as “the greatest milliner in the world.”
The singer, who’s a huge fan on Treacy’s famous hats, later wore a massive floral headpiece — actually, facepiece — as she sat in the crowd for the rest of the Michael Jackson-themed show.
Check out the video below!
What do you think of Gaga’s appearance at Treacy’s show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet