Lady Gaga Opens Philip Treacy’s Fashion Show in London (VIDEO)
9:50 am, September 17th, 2012VIDEO
Lady Gaga opened Philip Treacy’s show for London Fashion Week on Sunday, donning a pink shroud as she introduced the designer as “the greatest milliner in the world.”
The singer, who’s a huge fan on Treacy’s famous hats, later wore a massive floral headpiece — actually, facepiece — as she sat in the crowd for the rest of the Michael Jackson-themed show.
Check out the video below!
What do you think of Gaga’s appearance at Treacy’s show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look