Lady Gaga Opens Philip Treacy’s Fashion Show in London (VIDEO)
9:50 am, September 17th, 2012VIDEO
Lady Gaga opened Philip Treacy’s show for London Fashion Week on Sunday, donning a pink shroud as she introduced the designer as “the greatest milliner in the world.”
The singer, who’s a huge fan on Treacy’s famous hats, later wore a massive floral headpiece — actually, facepiece — as she sat in the crowd for the rest of the Michael Jackson-themed show.
Check out the video below!
What do you think of Gaga’s appearance at Treacy’s show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey