Lady Gaga Slammed By PETA as “Out of Her Mind” For Buying Fur
12:48 pm, December 18th, 2012EXCLUSIVE
Lady Gaga is being slammed by PETA after she reportedly purchased a number of pricey fur coats in Russia over the weekend.
The “Poker Face” singer is said to have bought a Russian sable coat worth about $210,000, as well as a silver fox coat valued around $19,600 at the Helen Yarmak store in Moscow.
Now, PETA is responding to the pop star’s fashion choices in an exclusive statement to Gossip Cop.
The animal rights organization says, “Out of place, out of time, and possibly out of her mind: While the country focuses on rejecting violence and we are deep into the season of peace, giving, and kindness, Gaga is busy decking herself out in a coat made of at least 30 slaughtered animals’ skins.”
This is not the first time PETA has criticized Gaga’s fur-wearing.
What do you think of PETA’s latest criticism of Gaga?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents