PETA Pals Lady Gaga, Mariah Carey and Pink Team Up Against Fur
12:42 pm, February 1st, 2011
The trio of music superstars will be featured together on a new anti-fur PETA billboard, two weeks ahead of the Grammy Awards.
“With award season upon us, we wanted to show three strong, diverse women who are vehemently anti-fur,” PETA spokesman Dan Mathews tells Gossip Cop.
While Gaga infamously wore a meat dress to MTV’s Video Music Awards last year, she’s long advocated against fur. Pink and Carey have also previously supported PETA.
The billboard is set to be unveiled tomorrow in Los Angeles on the corner of Sunset Boulevard and La Brea Avenue.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Miley Cyrus Is Still Sticking To Feminist Claim
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails