Lady Gaga SLAMS Perez Hilton AGAIN: He’s “Sick” And “Harasses Me”
4:07 pm, August 18th, 2013
On Friday, the hit singer told fans to “ignore” the blogger after she revealed on Twitter that he had previously sent her a text “of me in a wheelchair w the words KARMA written across + Madonna pointing a gun at me. Day of my accident,” following her hip injury.
On Sunday, she tweeted, “@perezhilton STAY AWAY FROM ME + MY FAMILY YOU ARE SICK TRYING TO RENT AN APARTMENT IN MY BUILDING TO STALK ME. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!”
And that’s not all.
Gaga later wrote, “DO I NEED TO BE SHOT IT IN THE HEAD FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND THAT HIM AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT HARASSES ME HAS GONE TOO FAR? IM A HUMAN BEING.”
Earlier in the week, Perez tweaked Gaga on Twitter, repeatedly pointing out unfavorable sales statistics for her single “Applause” and unfavorably comparing her to Katy Perry, with whom Gaga expressed solidarity last weekend.
When her fans began to tear into Perez, Gaga tweeted, “Please monsters do not be affected by someone like this NOTHING merits this kind of hatred. Im ok & I always survive. Ignore him. Just Dance.”
Gossip Cop will have updates should Gaga again hit back at Perez.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank