Lady Gaga: Perez Hilton is “Fake” and Madonna is Mad Because “I Don’t Care” About Feud (LISTEN)
2:31 pm, November 12th, 2013LISTEN
Asked about Madonna, the singer shared, “I think she’s more aggravated that I’m not upset that she doesn’t like me. ’Cause I don’t care that she doesn’t like me.”
The pop star went on to say, “There’s always this pissing match. ‘Did she take her torch? Is she the new her? Is she gonna outlast her or not?’”
“There’s a thing with some people that I’m a ‘threat to the throne’… and I don’t want your f**king throne!”
Gaga also revealed how her feud with Hilton began in 2011, saying, “I took two days out of my schedule when I was on a world tour to do an interview for him, to support a show that he was doing ['All Access'].”
“In the middle of the interview, he started asking me really terrible questions, and he was being very negative about Born This Way, and we had had a lot to drink,” she told Stern.
Gaga added, “I felt betrayed, so I started crying… they wouldn’t turn the cameras off.”
She says Hilton later apologized, “But I sorta felt like it was like, ‘I’m Perez Hilton so I’m allowed to treat you this way.’”
“He’s just mad that I don’t wanna hang out with him anymore, ’cause I don’t wanna be around fake people,” said the pop star.
Check out her interview below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting