Lady Gaga Fears Perez Hilton Would Blow Up Her Home; He Calls Her “Delusional”
4:10 pm, November 11th, 2013
Gaga later accused Perez of harassment and stalking after he allegedly tried to buy an apartment in the same New York City building in which she resides.
Now the singer says she’s still taking the situation very seriously.
“It’s fine to hate me afar. Everyone can hate me from afar. But the second you try to move in next door to me, I know you’re getting too close, and it’s not safe,” explains Gaga.
She goes on, “Already it’s stressful not feeling safe as it is. I have lots of security. I get death threats all the time. Some things bring out the New Yorker in me.”
“If you hate somebody and you want to move next door to me, the only thing I can think of is that you’re moving in because you want to blow yourself up,” says Gaga.
“There’s thousands and millions of apartments in New York. You don’t need to move in next door to me,” she adds.
In response Perez tweeted, “I’ve got my son and mom here with me in NYC and you think I’m going to blow myself up? Stop doing drugs!!”
He further wrote to the music star’s parents, “If your daughter ends up dead, it’s from a drug overdose. Not cuz I blew us up!… She’s sick and delusional!”
The blogger also again urged followers to buy Christina Aguilera’s old Bionic album instead of Gaga’s new ARTPOP record, which comes out Tuesday.
What do you think of the pair’s feud?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills