CLAIM: Lady Gaga On “Deadly Cocktail of Booze and Pills” Since Hip Surgery
2:21 pm, March 6th, 2013
The tabloid says Gaga, who was forced to cancel the remainder of her Born This Way Ball tour because of an injury, is now “battling depression and substance abuse.”
According to a so-called “source” for the mag, “Ever since she injured her hip, she has been popping painkillers like they’re Tic Tacs in an effort to deal with it.”
The purported “insider” further alleges, “She hasn’t given up drinking, so she is taking this deadly cocktail of booze and pills… Everyone is really worried for her.”
Gaga is also “smoking weed all the time,” notes the supposed spy for Star.
So, what isn’t she doing?
“She is barely eating,” says the source.
Adding to Gaga’s distress, claims the magazine, is her current inability to make music, and the fact that her boyfriend Taylor Kinney is away working in Chicago.
The tab’s purported insider warns, “Someone needs to step in and stage an intervention before it’s too late,” because she could “end up” like Amy Winehouse.
As in wow is this story WRONG.
Gaga has been vocal about her past struggles with addiction, and is in no way about to go down that same road again.
A rep for the “Poker Face” singer tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is completely untrue, saying, “She’s recovering [from surgery].”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Selena and Demi - BFF's Again?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Hayley Williams Greets Fans In Great Graphics