CLAIM: Lady Gaga On “Deadly Cocktail of Booze and Pills” Since Hip Surgery
2:21 pm, March 6th, 2013
The tabloid says Gaga, who was forced to cancel the remainder of her Born This Way Ball tour because of an injury, is now “battling depression and substance abuse.”
According to a so-called “source” for the mag, “Ever since she injured her hip, she has been popping painkillers like they’re Tic Tacs in an effort to deal with it.”
The purported “insider” further alleges, “She hasn’t given up drinking, so she is taking this deadly cocktail of booze and pills… Everyone is really worried for her.”
Gaga is also “smoking weed all the time,” notes the supposed spy for Star.
So, what isn’t she doing?
“She is barely eating,” says the source.
Adding to Gaga’s distress, claims the magazine, is her current inability to make music, and the fact that her boyfriend Taylor Kinney is away working in Chicago.
The tab’s purported insider warns, “Someone needs to step in and stage an intervention before it’s too late,” because she could “end up” like Amy Winehouse.
As in wow is this story WRONG.
Gaga has been vocal about her past struggles with addiction, and is in no way about to go down that same road again.
A rep for the “Poker Face” singer tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is completely untrue, saying, “She’s recovering [from surgery].”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court