MAG: Lady Gaga Gets Her Energy from “Refrigerator-Size Medical Dispensary”
5:20 pm, September 22nd, 2011
The National Enquirer claims that Lady Gaga is able to keep up with her jam-packed schedule because she “travels with a refrigerator-size medical dispensary,” containing all sorts of special energy-boosting supplies.
According to a supposed “insider” for the tabloid, Gaga’s traveling medicinal kit includes “rapid-release painkillers” and muscle relaxers, as well as “syringes used to inject pre-show shots” of vitamin B12.
But “what really keeps The Gaga going,” reveals the mag, is “her very own professional oxygen unit.”
A rep for the “You and I” singer tells Gossip Cop simply, “This isn’t true.”
Like the supposed oxygen tank, the Enquirer‘s tale is just full of air.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?