Lady Gaga Responds to Osbournes Again: “The Real World Can Be Cruel”
10:43 am, January 13th, 2013
In a Facebook post on Saturday night directed at the Osbournes, Gaga said she was speaking up once more because because “the ‘real world’ can be cruel,” and “as a youth activist I’m compelled to be involved.”
As you recall, the bad blood between Gaga and the Osbournes dates back to last year when Kelly criticized her for skipping the Grammys red carpet, and was subsequently barraged with nasty tweets from the singer’s fans.
Gaga’s fans then ripped the “Fashion Police” personality again last fall when she made a comment about the singer’s much talked-about weight gain.
And on Thursday, Gaga posted an open letter to Kelly on LittleMonsters.com in which she blasted her “Fashion Police” work as “rooted in criticism, judgment, and rating people’s beauty against one another.”
Sharon then got into the mix and responded with her own open letter on Facebook in which she called Gaga and a “bully,” and implored her to “stop using your fans to belittle not just Kelly but an endless stream of celebrities. A word from you would stop all the hideous, negative and vile threats from your ‘little monsters.’”
But that didn’t end it.
On Saturday, Gaga posted on her Facebook page, “The ‘real world’ can be cruel, why not try to change it into a better place? I am an activist. Nobody takes adolescents seriously, I do. My letter to Kelly Osbourne was open, because her statements on cyber-bulling were public & as a youth activist I’m compelled to be involved.”
What do you think of this feud?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents