Lady Gaga Can’t “Poker” Head Into Old Apartment for “60 Minutes” – VIDEO
10:15 am, February 8th, 2011VIDEO
After buzzing every button to get into the tenement on New York’s Lower East Side where she once lived, Gaga goes up to the fourth floor and asks the current resident of her old studio whether she can “say hi.”
“I’d rather not have any cameras,” the woman responds through the door.
So Cooper and Gaga wind up sitting in the stairwell and going through a box of mementos, including a copy of the first song the ridiculously wealthy star ever wrote – “Dollar Bills.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?