Lady Gaga Can’t “Poker” Head Into Old Apartment for “60 Minutes” – VIDEO
10:15 am, February 8th, 2011VIDEO
After buzzing every button to get into the tenement on New York’s Lower East Side where she once lived, Gaga goes up to the fourth floor and asks the current resident of her old studio whether she can “say hi.”
“I’d rather not have any cameras,” the woman responds through the door.
So Cooper and Gaga wind up sitting in the stairwell and going through a box of mementos, including a copy of the first song the ridiculously wealthy star ever wrote – “Dollar Bills.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try