Lady Gaga’s Mom Escorts Her on Tour?
10:30 am, April 7th, 2011
According to the British tab, Cynthia Germanotta is chaperoning her daughter on tour to make sure she “stays healthy between gigs.”
The newspaper notes that the “Born This Way” singer has said she keeps a “liquid diet” while on the road, and quotes a supposed “pal” of Gaga as saying, “Her mum thinks she drinks too much and doesn’t eat enough. She has gone along to keep an eye on her boozing and feed her up.”
Since when does the American-born Gaga have close friends who use British words like, “Mum”?
Still, despite the questionable quotes in The Sun, is the 25-year-old superstar really being watched over by her mother?
A source close to Gaga – and not some made-up “bloke” or “mate” – tells Gossip Cop that the tab’s story is completely “fabricated.”
Check out PHOTOS of Lady Gaga’s wildest and wackiest outfits!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour
- Hot Supermodels And Their Kids
- 54 Year Old Madonna No Longer Intriguing
- Who's Bullying Honey Boo Boo?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Blonde Vs. Brunette Beyonce