Lady Gaga’s Mom Escorts Her on Tour?
10:30 am, April 7th, 2011
According to the British tab, Cynthia Germanotta is chaperoning her daughter on tour to make sure she “stays healthy between gigs.”
The newspaper notes that the “Born This Way” singer has said she keeps a “liquid diet” while on the road, and quotes a supposed “pal” of Gaga as saying, “Her mum thinks she drinks too much and doesn’t eat enough. She has gone along to keep an eye on her boozing and feed her up.”
Since when does the American-born Gaga have close friends who use British words like, “Mum”?
Still, despite the questionable quotes in The Sun, is the 25-year-old superstar really being watched over by her mother?
A source close to Gaga – and not some made-up “bloke” or “mate” – tells Gossip Cop that the tab’s story is completely “fabricated.”
Check out PHOTOS of Lady Gaga’s wildest and wackiest outfits!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?