Lady Gaga Called “Porker Face” By Mean Girls at Dad’s NYC Restaurant?
12:53 pm, November 20th, 2012
Lady Gaga was mocked by a group of women for “scarfing down a 14-inch pizza” at her dad’s New York restaurant, reports the National Enquirer.
The mag says the singer “endured the horror of overhearing three/young/mean/skinny girls exchanging vicious fatty cracks about her” as she ate at a nearby table in Joanne Trattoria.
Gaga supposedly “cringed” as she heard one of the ladies giggle, “I can’t believe she ate the WHOLE thing!” claims the tabloid, which apparently had a reporter seated in between the two groups in order to catch every minute detail of this alleged incident.
Anyhow, the Enquirer goes on to add that another one of the girls chimed in, “She’s a porker face!” and then “began singing Gaga’s hit song, “Poker Face” — changing the lyric to “PORKER FACE!”
Sure, she did.
Gaga soon had enough of the taunting, claims the tabloid, which says the pop star “shot them a cold glare and hissed: ‘Who are you people anyway… the PIZZA-RAZZI?!’”
Did Gaga then engage the women in an 8 Mile-style singing battle?
Seriously, this the dumbest story we’ve come across all week.
Gaga is abroad on her “Born This Way Ball” tour, and has not dined at her father’s restaurant in months.
In any case, a Joanne Trattoria insider tells Gossip Cop “none of this ever happened.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?