Lady Gaga Called “Porker Face” By Mean Girls at Dad’s NYC Restaurant?
12:53 pm, November 20th, 2012
Lady Gaga was mocked by a group of women for “scarfing down a 14-inch pizza” at her dad’s New York restaurant, reports the National Enquirer.
The mag says the singer “endured the horror of overhearing three/young/mean/skinny girls exchanging vicious fatty cracks about her” as she ate at a nearby table in Joanne Trattoria.
Gaga supposedly “cringed” as she heard one of the ladies giggle, “I can’t believe she ate the WHOLE thing!” claims the tabloid, which apparently had a reporter seated in between the two groups in order to catch every minute detail of this alleged incident.
Anyhow, the Enquirer goes on to add that another one of the girls chimed in, “She’s a porker face!” and then “began singing Gaga’s hit song, “Poker Face” — changing the lyric to “PORKER FACE!”
Sure, she did.
Gaga soon had enough of the taunting, claims the tabloid, which says the pop star “shot them a cold glare and hissed: ‘Who are you people anyway… the PIZZA-RAZZI?!’”
Did Gaga then engage the women in an 8 Mile-style singing battle?
Seriously, this the dumbest story we’ve come across all week.
Gaga is abroad on her “Born This Way Ball” tour, and has not dined at her father’s restaurant in months.
In any case, a Joanne Trattoria insider tells Gossip Cop “none of this ever happened.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet