Lady Gaga Debuts Another Meat-Inspired Dress During ‘Born This Way Ball’ (PHOTO)
12:09 pm, May 14th, 2012PHOTO
Lady Gaga is bringing back the meat dress.
The pop star sported another beef-inspired outfit while performing “Americano” this weekend in Tokyo on her Born This Way Ball tour.
Gaga shared a photo of the ensemble, taken by pal Terry Richardson, on Twitter early Monday.
The singer infamously first wore a dress made of meat at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2010.
Check out a larger version of the photo below!
What do you think of Gaga’s latest meaty look?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!