Lady Gaga Debuts Another Meat-Inspired Dress During ‘Born This Way Ball’ (PHOTO)
12:09 pm, May 14th, 2012PHOTO
Lady Gaga is bringing back the meat dress.
The pop star sported another beef-inspired outfit while performing “Americano” this weekend in Tokyo on her Born This Way Ball tour.
Gaga shared a photo of the ensemble, taken by pal Terry Richardson, on Twitter early Monday.
The singer infamously first wore a dress made of meat at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2010.
Check out a larger version of the photo below!
What do you think of Gaga’s latest meaty look?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014