Lady Gaga Debuts Another Meat-Inspired Dress During ‘Born This Way Ball’ (PHOTO)
12:09 pm, May 14th, 2012PHOTO
Lady Gaga is bringing back the meat dress.
The pop star sported another beef-inspired outfit while performing “Americano” this weekend in Tokyo on her Born This Way Ball tour.
Gaga shared a photo of the ensemble, taken by pal Terry Richardson, on Twitter early Monday.
The singer infamously first wore a dress made of meat at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2010.
Check out a larger version of the photo below!
What do you think of Gaga’s latest meaty look?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired