Lady Gaga Debuts Another Meat-Inspired Dress During ‘Born This Way Ball’ (PHOTO)
12:09 pm, May 14th, 2012PHOTO
Lady Gaga is bringing back the meat dress.
The pop star sported another beef-inspired outfit while performing “Americano” this weekend in Tokyo on her Born This Way Ball tour.
Gaga shared a photo of the ensemble, taken by pal Terry Richardson, on Twitter early Monday.
The singer infamously first wore a dress made of meat at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2010.
Check out a larger version of the photo below!
What do you think of Gaga’s latest meaty look?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her