Lady Gaga Treats Staff “Like Peasants,” Fires Them For Making Eye Contact?!
3:14 pm, February 6th, 2013
“Is Lady Gaga a Real-Life Monster?” blares a headline from Star, which says the pop star’s ex-assistant’s claims of mistreatment are “the truth!”
The supposed “source,” who purportedly worked for Gaga during a 2011 video shoot, says, “She would fire you on the spot if you looked her in the eye.”
Star’s alleged “informant” further claims, “People were not allowed to talk directly to her, and she was bossy and rude.”
“Her workers are peasants to her, and she has no respect for them,” adds the “insider.”
And that’s not the end of Gaga’s supposed nasty behavior.
Another purported spy for the magazine tattles that when she performed at President Obama’s Inaugural Ball, “Gaga came across as a witch,” noting, “You could tell from the look on her face she was just there to get paid.”
And clearly she needs the cash.
A rep for Gaga tells Gossip Cop the mag’s claims are “completely made up.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss