Lady Gaga Told to ‘Lose Weight’ By Label After Showing ‘Muffin Top’ at Concert?
5:47 pm, September 21st, 2012
“Lady Gaga is now literally too big for her boots,” begins a piece from RadarOnline, which claims the singer “has been told by her record label to lose weight after they were forced to order better-fitting outfits for the remainder of her world tour.”
The webloid alleges that studio executives “saw recent pictures of the 26-year-old singer bulging out of her corset and suspenders and had to gently tell their star they were ordering a new wardrobe for the Born This Way ball.”
RadarOnline also says the singer, who in an interview on Wednesday revealed she’d gained about 25 pounds, was “asked to lay off her favorite foods – pizza and pasta!”
According to a purported “insider” for the blog, “The tight, skimpy outfits weren’t doing anything for Gaga’s new fuller figure, so Universal [Music Group] ordered more flattering and better fitting costumes for the rest of the tour.”
The so-called “source” adds, “No one likes to criticize someone who has put on weight, but she has been showing some serious muffin top, especially when wearing tight suspenders.”
Oh, come on.
Gaga isn’t bothered by her weight gain — she publicly said “I really don’t feel bad about it, not even for a second” – and we doubt she would listen to the label if they did order her to diet, which they didn’t.
A rep for Gaga tells Gossip Cop it’s completely “untrue” that the pop star was asked to alter her body in any way.
Once again, RadarOnline is slim on the facts.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Bodysuit Babe: Perrie Edwards
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?