Lady Gaga and Kim Kardashian Feuding Over Man?
2:22 pm, March 1st, 2013
Lady Gaga is “in a rage” at Kim Kardashian for allegedly “stealing her designer,” reports The Sun, in the tabloid world’s latest attempt to create drama between two celebrities who barely know each other.
The paper, picking up a story from Ahlan! magazine, claims Kardashian has convinced Nicola Formichetti “to work for her” while Gaga recovers from hip surgery, and the pop singer has supposedly “not taken well to Kim encroaching on her territory.”
The Sun quotes a so-called “source” as saying, “Gaga was fuming when she discovered Nicola was working with Kim.”
“She’s fiercely protective of the people she works with and she’s always been determined to have Nicola all to herself,” adds the outlet’s purported “insider.”
Formichetti is a contributing fashion director at a number of magazines, meaning he works with different clients all the time.
He styled Kardashian for Elle because he’s employed by the mag — not by Kardashian.
A rep for Gaga tells Gossip Cop the tab’s feud story is completely “untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try