Lady Gaga Discusses ‘Born This Way’ Controversy and Madonna [VIDEO]
12:55 am, February 15th, 2011VIDEO
While appearing on the “Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” the talk show host asked her about the comparison, and Lady Gaga responded by first saying, “There is really no one that is a more adoring or loving Madonna fan than me. I am the hugest fan personally and professionally.”
Then the singer told the audience that she received an e-mail from Madonna and her people “sending me their love and complete support on behalf of the single. And if the queen says it shall be, then it shall be.”
Check out the video below of Lady Gaga talking about the controversy.
What do you think about the comparison of “Born This Way” to “Express Yourself”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2