Lady Gaga Discusses ‘Born This Way’ Controversy and Madonna [VIDEO]
12:55 am, February 15th, 2011VIDEO
While appearing on the “Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” the talk show host asked her about the comparison, and Lady Gaga responded by first saying, “There is really no one that is a more adoring or loving Madonna fan than me. I am the hugest fan personally and professionally.”
Then the singer told the audience that she received an e-mail from Madonna and her people “sending me their love and complete support on behalf of the single. And if the queen says it shall be, then it shall be.”
Check out the video below of Lady Gaga talking about the controversy.
What do you think about the comparison of “Born This Way” to “Express Yourself”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution