Lady Gaga Can’t Walk Due to Secret Injury, “Devastated” to Cancel Concerts
6:52 pm, February 12th, 2013
Lady Gaga revealed on Tuesday that she’s suffering from a chronic injury affecting her ability to walk, causing her to cancel several upcoming concerts.
The pop star says she has been immobile since Monday’s stop on her Born This Way Tour in Montreal, and has long been hiding her pain from her staff until she realized she could no longer perform.
“I’ve been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for sometime now,over the past month it has worsened. I’ve been praying it would heal,” Gaga announced on Twitter.
“I hid it from my staff, I didn’t want to disappoint my amazing fans,” she explained. ”However after last nights performance I could not walk and still can’t.”
Gaga’s doctor says she’s suffering from synovitis, a severe inflammation of the joints, and has advised her to cancel her three upcoming shows in Chicago, Detroit, and Hamilton in Ontario, Canada, all of which were scheduled for Wednesday through Sunday.
The singer wrote to concertgoers on Twitter, “To the fans in Chicago Detroit & Hamilton I hope you can forgive me, as it is nearly impossible for me to forgive myself. Im devastated & sad.”
“It will hopefully heal as soon as possible, I hate this,” she added. ”I hate this so much. I love you and Im sorry.”
Gossip Cop wishes Gaga a speedy recovery.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever