Lady Gaga Not Hamptons House-Hunting
5:07 pm, July 16th, 2010
“Lady Gaga is house-hunting,” Showbiz Spy matter-of-factly states before going on to describe the type of home the music star is looking at and where.
According to the site, Gaga has “been perusing properties in the Hamptons, New York.”
The supposed properties allegedly include “a $26 million, eight-bedroom, eight-bathroom English Country-style estate” with “media and wine rooms, a sauna, gym, pool and sunken tennis court.”
“A restored 18th-century barn also sits on the lot, which abuts reserved farm fields that would provide additional seclusion for the star,” reports the site.
Sounds pretty swanky.
There’s just one problem.
A rep for the “Alejandro” singer tells Gossip Cop that the report is simply “untrue.”
Maybe Showbiz Spy should “hunt” for a new story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank